The Logo Creative™ | Approved High Quality Content
We were contacted by BGP and they informed us that our site has been reviewed by the experts in their team and passed their crucial criteria to become an approved high quality content website for bloggers which is great as they took the time to find us and check out our site and added us to their database of trusted websites.
By contributing on an approved website like ours, you can be confident and reassured that it's trustworthy and will in fact help your brand and not damage your search engine optimisation. You can check their guidelines on their site by clicking the approved badge on this page.
Here at The Logo Creative™ we are always on the lookout and seeking talented writers, artists, and graphic designers to contribute to thelogocreative.co.uk. If you’re interested in writing an article we are always open to considering you, send us your submission after reading the guidelines and requirements below.
Our graphic design blog is a source of graphic design inspiration, such as educational and informative articles for graphic designers and creatives and business owners alike, and even if you are interested in the creative field we hope the articles will be of value to you.
We have a great community of followers who are avid readers of our content and our viewers range from logo designers, graphic designers, web designers and a mixture of freelance creatives, creative agencies, business owners and entrepreneurs looking to take their businesses to the next level our content has also been used in educational establishments for educational purposes.
We seek perspectives from all industries. If you're worried your writing might not be up to par, we're more than happy to help edit and shape your story to share with the community.
We're grateful that so many people from our readers and followers want to give back to the creative community by sharing advice, insight perspective here on the site. We want to make this a place where the creative voice is loud and proud!.
What can I write about?
Even though our main area of content is focused around graphic design in particular logo and brand identity design we do cover a wide area of topics including design history, freelance, and marketing in the design industry, brand strategy, Typography, design inspiration, web design, design tutorials and helpful advice articles for graphic designers.
You're more than welcome to expand on any design related subject in your submission. To give you a better idea of the content we cover why not take a look at our blog categories.
Always ask yourself “if I was a reader of this blog what would I like to read and would I read this article?”
Below are a few main areas you must comply with
- All articles must be original and never published anywhere else (We do check, and we are really good!).
- Attribute links must be provided to link back to the source file or images.
- Your article requires at least 1000 words but for good practice aim for 1500 please try to use correct English and spelling, and try to edit before sending (We can help correct your grammar and spelling if your English is not so good.) If your article is very poorly written The Logo Creative editor may send it back to you for you to rewrite.
- If your article includes any images try to send these separately from your article, although still include them in your article document so we know the placing as this will allow our editor to publish the article quicker when images are sent separately.
- Please make sure that your article is written in a friendly manner and not biased in any way.
- Strictly “NO” plagiarism and all sources must be credited. (We are good remember! and we will find out as we constantly check for duplication)
To help streamline our publishing process and keep our articles consistent below we have outlined our formatting style.
- Paragraphs should be 2-3 sentences in length. Articles and blog posts are often skimmed through, so it is good practice present text in manageable portions as opposed to large and overwhelming chunks.
Bullet Points and Lists
- Where applicable, breaking up text through the use of bullet points and lists helps create visual interest to the article. Please use bullets for unordered lists and numeric for ordered lists such as items with numbered points. (eg - Logo design steps to follow). Items in a numbered list that include sub-points can be bulleted.
Headings and Subheadings
If portions of your text have headings wrap that text in one of the following codes to help pull that topic out from the rest of the text.
- Use <h2><strong>Heading text here</strong></h2> for the main headings.
- Use <h3><strong>Heading text here</strong></h3> for subheadings.
If you are sending images please make sure that they are not watermarked, and of good quality and ok to be used openly on the web. Although we take much care in making sure images are open source or permission granted we will not be held responsible if an image is copyrighted or use of has not been granted to the author.
Get The Readers involved
Its good practice to get the reader involved at some point during the article, and preferably at the end - this could be a question to the reader to help generate a discussion and encourage engagement and commenting in the comments section. This is not mandatory but good practice for user engagement.
At the end of your article include a short bio and picture to be included (If you prefer no picture that's ok just include a line or two about the author).
Why write for The logo Creative
- Articles receive exposure to a niche audience, and shared over our social networks, Groups and Newsletter.
- All guest post writers receive credit for the article they contribute to The Logo Creative™ with a bio section at the bottom of the article (including your name, description, and website or social media link.)
- Please note that if a bio is not supplied the article will have no bio.
- It will help build your content portfolio and give you a reputation for being a specialist in your field. It will also help you gain followers and engage with other creatives.
- The main reason to contribute your writing is to give back to the community and add value by sharing knowledge and insights to help others.
- Our website has been awarded, mentioned and featured on many top and well-know sites.
- Articles must be at least 1000 words but for good practice aim for 1500 for longer form content
- Articles must be exclusive to The Logo Creative™ site and not published anywhere else on the internet.
- Articles must not be copied from other sources as this is Plagiarism. We check all content for duplication.
- Please send any article images separately from your article and within the article so we know where they are placed as this will help our editors publish your article quicker on the website.
- Authors wishing to have a bio must include one in order to get recognition for their guest post.
- We do not allow any promotion of online Logo Makers or promotion of logo design services. If you are a logo designer and have been invited to contribute then a link back to your website will be allowed.
- Once a post has been submitted to us for publication and approved the content will be exclusive to The Logo Creative and cannot be retracted. You own author rights and will always be credited but the withdrawal of the article once submitted and approved is not allowed as this will interfere with our content publishing schedule.
£75 (Limited Time Offer)
*Deals available for ongoing collaboration
Sponsored design articles can be more 'self-promotional' than submitting a regular contribution post, with aims to promote your design business such as a product or service, You may wish to promote your services to graphic designers such as a printing service or resources for designers such as fonts, typefaces, vector art work or merchandise and this would be an opportunity to achieve this. Our site gets around 360.000 monthly views, and content is shared continuously across our social media, newsletter and community server and groups.
Regarding word limits articles must be at least 1000 words but good practice to aim for 1500 and include your promo links if applicable, articles of any topic are considered, we will let you know beforehand if they are not suitable.
- Articles must be 100% unique and exclusive to our design blog (They will be checked!)
- The length of the design article must be at least 1000 words (No max length) in UK English
- Promo links are limited to 4, but linking to authority websites and internal pages is good practice for our website.
- Short bio included if required to promote the author with website home page or other social media links.
- Appropriate imagery if needed.
We are always interested to read proposals from designers or people with an interest in logo design, graphic design, branding etc looking to share their insights on our graphic design blog with a contribution post, there are some rules to consider that the (Advertisement) sponsored articles.
- Must be 100% unique and exclusive to The Logo Creative™ Design blog.
- Articles must not be purely promotional in nature, instead, informative and offer value to the reader.
- Article length must be at least 1500 words, preferably in UK English. No maximum length.
- 1 link allowed but remember contribution posts are to share insights and knowledge they are meant to be fun, not promotional, linking to authority websites and internal pages on our website is good practice.
- Linking to your own or other company service pages is prohibited and these links will be removed.
- You are prohibited from using our contribution post option for outreach services for your clients. Contact us and we can workout a deal for publications.
- Must be of interest to logo and graphic designers, creatives, freelancers, or general business interest to educate the none creatives.
- A short bio will be added to promote the author if included, this can include the link to either your website or social media.
- We are happy to create any imagery required if needed.
Submitting a Content to Our Design Blog
If you want to pitch a title or topic to us before you submit any content that's ok, you can either fill in our contact form or message us on twitter. Both our contribution and advertisement articles are shared across our twitter and other social media as well as within our community groups and newsletter, Obviously the articles will remain in the archives indefinitely and randomly shared out on a daily basis, guaranteeing page views after the article has left the home page.