We have partnered with Candy Cart Land as their creative partner and will be working closely with them for the foreseeable future to design and develop all graphic design and marketing materials.
Candy Cart Land approached us as they had the idea to start the business but had no idea in what direction to go and gave us full creative control right from the start. We held a meeting to go through their business idea.
We named their brand came up with a theme and colour palette for their brand and built their brand from the ground up and as a startup, they needed creative direction and put their full trust and faith in us to build and launch their brand.
After finalising the logo and visual identity and some other marketing and graphic design work for business cards and design collateral we have been busy designing and developing their website web design and development to give their company an online presence,
What we did for the website project
First, we outlined what actions we wanted the user to achieve when visiting the website and for Candy Cart it was information be easily found, service types and package prices with lots of different ways for the user to contact for support.
- We created a wireframe mockup to plan for UI, UX Design
- Email & Web Hosting Setup
- Custom jQuery Responsive sticky navigation menu
- Responsive Design For Mobile and Tablet Devices
- In our recent brand workshop, we suggested promoting their services at fayres and promotional events which the business has jumped head first and booked them selfs on events throughout the year, so we incorporated a section on the website displaying upcoming events with all the relevant information.
- Candy Cart Packages page that displays the companies different packages and an easy way to contact to arrange a booking.
- Section to display the majority of sweets they provide.
- Blog section so they can write about news, upcoming events and previous booking to give customers insights into other peoples special events with a candy cart to make it more personal with possible video testimonials.
- Incorporated their social media accounts Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Incorporated a live chat that links to their business facebook page for further engagement.
- Ongoing Website Maintenance | Backup Solution Implemented
- Website Training For Adding Content | Online Chat Operation
- Email Setup to office computers and work mobile phones
Client Feed Back
“We could not be more happy with the website design we love it! But most importantly it works for our customers already having bookings coming through the site is amazing! Andrew has been fantastic to work with and we knew he could deliver on all levels. He has brought our business idea to life and looks better than we ever imagined and i would highly recommend to anyone to put their trust in Andrew to deliver a solution for you. And we look forward to our continued work with him.”