Logo Design & Brand Identity for Interior Designer Julia James
Important information points gathered from the Logo design brief :-
- The Logo design was for an Interior designer
- The logo must place great emphasis on the letters “J” & “J” in both text and icon design
- Creative control over branding colour i choose black and white for pure simplicity, cleanliness, goodness, Black also represents power and sophistication.
- The Logo must work well as a black and white concept.
- Must reflect a modern classy look and feel and create a professional corporate image.
- Design an icon to be used for social media
Below we created a simple black and white concept to be used for a social media icon or alternate branding icon
As this is for an interior designer the idea behind the the “R” been upside down was to give the impression just because its upside down and its not the correct way it still looks good and stylish, we’re breaking the rules, as i always try to do in design to be original and fresh and the same can be done for interior design, you can break the rules of the norm and be different but still look good.