Print media has been around for decades. It is still one of the most effective ways to get your message across to an audience or a target demographic. In the digital age of today, the meaning and effectiveness of the Print Media are not lost on anyone.
When starting out a new project, whether that may be a small one or a big one, people need things printed in various departments and it all can get very confusing at times. In this article, we’ll learn a little more about the various areas related to Printing Services.
Different Types of printing services
There are many types of methods related to printing that dates back to almost the late eighteenth century. In today’s modern times, some of them have become obsolete, some have evolved but there are some major ones that are still around which people will need the most of. They are:
- Offset Lithography: Don’t be thrown off guard with the term lithography. The better-known name of this method of printing is just offset printing. The bases of this printing method employ a basic template which is known as a plate. The methods involve hard rolling and pressing dry ink and water. The adherence depends upon where the plate specifies it. Until this day, it is one of the most financially sound methods of getting thins printed which is why it has a very favourable opinion among the customers.
- Large Format Printing: This is a very specialized area of printing which differs from the normal expertise of the smaller format. Large format printing employs different techniques to get the printing done along with more specialized machines equipped to handle large formats. Examples include but are not limited to signage or even maps.
- Digital Printing: The digital method of printing is the latest development in the field of printing since the dawn of modern printers. The digital way provides more options to the customers as it has room for customization and is not bound to pre-assigned templates. The quickest way to get quality prints is to go the digital printing way as the print can be sent to the printers directly from the computer and high-quality prints can be obtained in very less amount of time. This method has become very popular today and is used in the printing of business cards, flyers and many more things.
There are other methods that are suited to more specialized needs of the clients such as engraving which supports more bold and emphatic prints or the electrostatic way of printing maps which has been dubbed more effective and time efficient.
Equipped with the knowledge of different types of methods of printing, a customer can weigh their options and decide for themselves what method of printing is suitable for them. The deciding part can always make a huge difference in the quality and effectiveness of your project and the overall result that the customers look for.
Top 10 Reasons to Use Promotional Products
The promotional products are special advertising products by the agency having a logo, advertising captions or other customized product promotions on it. Promotional products were earlier overlooked but they have gained importance now because of their marketing potential. Promotional products like the mug, calendar, T-shirts etc. having company’s customized information is generally used as a perfect marketing tool!
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should use promotional products:
- A newspaper or radio advertisement appears to a wide audience but only some of them are actually interested in your products. Through the promotional products, you can control the distribution, in order to achieve more powerful marketing work and a better return on investment.
- The Promotional products encourage your customers to interact with your company and regularly use items such as pens or cups. This increases customer and company interaction and hence a bonus for your company.
- They are customizable with thousands of promotional items available for a wide range of price points to meet any budget, subject and marketing goals. In addition, you can choose messages, viewers, colours, and so on depending on your personal choice.
- High-quality corporate gifts can give your company a professional image. Here do the promotional products prove to be a great help.
- They are versatile There are many ways to use promotional products, including gifts, customer loyalty, employee appreciation gifts, trade shows or conference gifts, sales conference vacations, security plans and sales incentives, traffic drivers, and direct mail, to name a few. You get a plethora of options to choose from.
- They are useful. If you choose a promotional item which is valuable for your client then your efforts will always be appreciated. This causes your brand to continue to be exposed.
- If you lose your customers because you feel “indifferent”, promotional marketing products are an excellent way to reestablish relationships and reactivate relationships.
- They create goodwill. Customers, prospective customers, and employees like to receive a gift. A useful or interesting promotional program for your company creates a positive impression and lasting goodwill.
- They can increase sales. Half of the consumers in the study have been doing business with advertisers before accepting promotional products.
- They build brand awareness. Whether the recipient retains the item or passes it to someone else, and will see your company name each time the product is used. This will cause the recipient to consider you the next time you need to provide a product or service. If you give up wearing items like hats, t-shirts, recipients will wear the billboards they wear.
Here are some of the most important benefits of using promotional products. People love to have customized gifts. This gesture can make your relationships with your clients, employees, and team as a whole better. Promotional products act as a gateway taking your company to the heights of success and goal accomplishment. One should try gifting promotional products on special occasions to the team as well as outside clients as a token of appreciation and greetings.
Also published on Medium.