A brand is not only about the colors and fonts; it is actually the written embodiment and also the vision of your company’s mission. That is why, along with attracting customers with branding, you can even develop a significant impact using blockchain technology. Let’s take a look at some Branding Basics For Blockchain Startups: Why Logos Matter.
Your audience is the foundation of your brand. In order to become a successful brand, like thebitqtapp.com/de, you are required to evaluate what your target customers are actually looking for.
For doing this, you also need to emotionally disconnect from your personal values and assess the viability of your target market rationally.
Your target customers have to be an important part of your brand’s journey. At the same time, you must ensure that your customers understand your technology and believe in your mission.
Assess Your Target Customer Market
In order to assess your target customers, you must get answers to all the following questions.
- What is the demographic of your ideal customer? It includes employment, income levels, location, age, and gender.
- Will they buy the products you are thinking of manufacturing?
- In what frequency and quantity will they purchase?
- What values inspire them?
- For the product you are creating, what price are they willing to pay?
- By promoting those values, you will be able to increase the value of the volume of the products sold.
Just by understanding your customer at this level, you will be able to identify what inspires them and also the potential value they place on this. Knowing that your target customer community is motivated, large, and also wealthy enough to make your company commercially viable is really critical.
Some Questions Should Be Discussed with Your Team
Here are some more questions. You need to find answers to all these questions with your team.
- What are the topics we can talk about in-depth and also with authority?
- With each post, ask: what does it mean for your brand? Is it aligning with your vision?
- What are the best types of content pieces, which will be the most useful, and where do you need to use them?
How much content should you post, and when should you post them?
In order to understand how to do branding for your Blockchain startup, here are some next-level tips for you.
- For strengthening customer relationships and fostering loyalty, you should use emotional triggers in branding.
- In order to stay relevant, you also need to remain flexible. When your brand becomes flexible, it will let you distinguish yourself from your competitors. Plus, you will automatically be adjusted to speak to particular audiences.
Why Logo Matters for Branding a Blockchain Startup
It is crucial to be concurrent with determining the brand’s visual direction. After all, the first impression is the last impression. You need to work on creating a meaningful logo for your Blockchain startup.
At the same time, it must reflect the vision of your business and also what your business is all about.
Just the way Burger King has the logo with a burger, you also need to think of a creative solution for creating your logo design. You must ensure that you are using the particular theme and color that you have decided for your brand.
Here, you can take inspiration from other companies and businesses but do not imitate them. Your logo should be simple so that your customer does not experience any hard in understanding what it is trying to convey.
As we have mentioned above, your logo should be unique, and it is best not to keep any resemblance with any other brand or business. This will not only make your customers confused, but you also can get copyright issues.
We believe the above pieces of information that are provided to you will be enough for the initial phase of your Blockchain startup. However, in case you have further doubts or queries or experiencing any hurdle while implementing those tips, feel free to contact us.
We will be more than happy to assist you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Till then, All the best!
Join The Logo Community
We hope you enjoyed these Branding Basics For Blockchain Startups: Why Logos Matter.
If you would like more personal tips, advice, insights, and access to our community threads and other goodies, join us in our community.
You can comment directly on posts, access our community threads, have a discussion and ask questions with our founder Andrew.
If you’re looking to learn more about brand strategy, we highly recommend eRESONAID with our friend and acclaimed brand strategist and author Fabian Geyrhalter, it’s packed full of knowledge and insights you will need to learn to become a brand strategist or apply what you learn within your own business.